Are your group benefit costs escalating out of control?
If you’re reviewing your group benefit plan, or adding one over the next few months, remember your for-profit business is GUARANTEED eligible for the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan®.
Through it, you can choose up to 100% coverage of many health and dental expenses. The plan is just one of the many exclusive benefits of your membership in the Southern Georgian Bay Chamber of Commerce.
Chambers across Canada band together under the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada to bring you buying power you just can’t get on your own. Thanks to this plan, you have tremendous access to the kind of group benefits traditionally reserved for the largest companies, including:
- Many drug and dental options;
- Accident and illness income replacement;
- Critical illness coverage;
- Employee assistance counselling programs;
- Best Doctors® services for employees with major illnesses
- Group Retirement Solutions
Over 25,000 member firms across Canada participate in the Chambers Plan, the leading program of its kind. Only Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade members can participate and it doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, whether you’re a one-person firm, home-based business, or have 50 employees.
See what your Chambers Plan can do for you – and your prescription and dental bills!
Canada’s #1 group plan for employee benefits
The Chambers Plan gives you important guarantees that help you get coverage and keep it!
- All for-profit businesses with 1 to 50 employees are eligible for coverage. Guaranteed coverage for firms with 3+ people.
- Pay your premiums on time and your coverage is guaranteed to continue: it can’t be cancelled.
- Pooled benefits stabilize your rates at renewal – you will never be singled out for a huge renewal increase, no matter how much you actually use your plan!
Customize your coverage by selecting the benefits that best suit your firm:
- Health options covering prescription drugs, ambulance, therapists, vision, emergency travel health care and much more.
- Dental options covering check-ups and cleanings, to bridgework, dentures, and orthodontics.
- Critical Illness Insurance Coverage – up to $30,000
- Disability Coverage – Income replacement benefits with options paying up to age 65.
- Employee/Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
The Chambers Plan delivers more than you’d expect from a group insurance plan, so see what we can do for you.
Visit www.chamberplan.ca for more details or contact your exclusive Chambers Plan agent today for a quote:
Phone: 705.327.0313 ext.103
Toll Free: 1-888-942-2396
Get In Touch!
208 King Street Midland L4R3L9 email@example.com
© 2023 All Rights Reserved.