Thank you for joining us on March 21, 2017, for the Annual General Meeting & Business Achievement Awards!
This year the Chamber hosted a memorable evening to 180 members and guests. The silent auction raised $4,451 to be used for 2017 Chamber initiatives.
With the support of the financial institutions, the Chamber was able to honour 8 deserving businesses who have made a positive impact on the community in Southern Georgian Bay.
The recipients are:
- Dalton Timmis Insurance – Small Business Award
- La Clé d’la Baie – Large Business Award
- Make A Mess Art Studio – New Business Award
- Wendat Community Programs – Community Support Award
- Huronia Historical Parks – Ambassador Award
- DELUXE | NEBS – Business Champion Award
- Alair Homes – President’s Award
- BananaBaskets.com – President’s Award
To read more about these businesses, go to our 2017 Recipients page.
A big thank you to all of the sponsors and contributors who made this event possible!
Event Design by: