The Chamber will assist you in organizing your milestone event and is a free benefit for members in good standing. From ribbon-cutting and groundbreaking ceremonies, we bring the camera, official scissors, or shovel and, of course, the ribbon!
Hosting a milestone event is your opportunity to showcase your business, employees, products, and services to our members and the community.
A milestone event can celebrate a variety of occasions in the life of your business. Some of the most common include:
- Opening a new business
- Transitioning ownership of a business
- Relocating or expanding an existing business
- Completing beautification modifications to a business
- Breaking ground on a new location
- Marking a milestone anniversary
- Expanding a product line or introducing new services
- Rebranding of a business or product line
If you’re a home-based business, give us a call and we’ll hold a special ceremony at the Chamber for you.
To schedule your milestone event please contact the chamber at least two weeks prior to your event date