The 2018 Annual General Meeting & Business Achievement Awards will take place on Tuesday, March 20! Mark your calendars to attend this prestigious event!
The Chamber is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Business Achievement Awards through to February 16, 2018. Please complete the nomination form with the name of your nominee and an explanation as to why they deserve the award in the selected category.
Small Business | Large Business | New Business | Community Support | Ambassador Award
Of course, you know your own business best and the accomplishments you have reached after years of dedication and hard work. Many of you don’t take the time to formally announce your success to the community. If you recognize yourself as this business owner, then we encourage you to humbly nominate your business. Now is the time to be publicly recognized.
Email your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 705.526.1744.
The 2017 recipients are:
- Dalton Timmis Insurance – Small Business Award
- La Clé d’la Baie – Large Business Award
- Make A Mess Art Studio – New Business Award
- Wendat Community Programs – Community Support Award
- Huronia Historical Parks – Ambassador Award
- DELUXE | NEBS – Business Champion Award
- Alair Homes – President’s Award
- BananaBaskets.com – President’s Award
To read more about these businesses, go to our 2017 Recipients page.
Event Design by: