16160 Hwy. 12 East
Join the Friends of Wye Marsh and Sainte-Marie Among the Hurons for an awesome celebration of maple syrup this spring! The Sweetwater Harvest Festival is the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre’s biggest fundraiser of the year – and ONE ticket gets you access to TWO fantastic sites.
Start your Sweetwater Harvest experience at Sainte-Marie where you can:
• Swing by the Sweetwater Harvest Arts & Crafts Market
• Learn how the Huron-Wendat might have gathered sap and made syrup in the 1600s
• Take part in educational activities and demonstrations in their award-winning indoor museum
Then visit the birthplace of Sweetwater, the Wye Marsh! Fall in love with our natural heritage and:
• Wander through the Sugar Bush
• Visit the Sugar Shack to see how sap is turned into liquid gold and enjoy yummy maple taffy cooled on ice
• Warm up by an open fire and roast some Bannock on a stick
• and much more!
Tickets: All tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no ticket sales at the gate.
• $ 17 for Adults *
• $ 14 for Students & Seniors *
• Children 3 & under are FREE!
• Plus applicable taxes & Eventbrite fees