First Light: Celebrating 23 years of holiday magic
Now in its 23rd year, Sainte-Marie’s First Light is an award-winning, must-see holiday event with a great lineup of family activities and live musical performances, all amidst the spectacular glow of thousands of candles.
Explore our vendor fair to get a head start on your holiday shopping, enjoy take-home crafts and historical demonstrations, and wander through candlelit historical buildings and pathways dressed in beautiful seasonal greenery. Then warm up with a hot cup of cocoa by the fire!
There’s a reason this event is an annual tradition for many. Come and experience a little holiday magic!
Dates and times:
- November 16, 17, and 18; November 23, 24, and 25; November 30, December 1 and 2
- 5:30 to 9 p.m.
- Pre-Purchase coming soon!
- $15 a person, tax included
- First Nations, Métis, and Inuit people eligible for free entry with a valid ID
- Season passes are valid for this event
- Children 5 & under are FREE
- Members of the Canadian Armed Forces get free admission with valid IDs.