Bill 148 – Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act, 2017 Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act, 2017, was passed on November 22, 2017.
The legislation makes changes to the Employment Standards Act, 2000, the Labour Relations Act, 1995, and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
On February 15, join us as we introduce a panel discussion with qualified professionals: Suzanne Beatty – Human Resource, Dale Lediard – Employment Lawyer, and Brad Fisher – Chartered Professional Accountant
Your opportunity to reach out to professionals and other business owners on strategies to better understand, manage, and implement Bill 148.
- how these changes may be communicated to employees
- how your business has decided to respond
- how to manage and answer questions
- avoid legal risks – do’s and don’ts
- positive vs negative impact on company finance